For Here Or To Go: Taco Hacks
Think you can dream up the ultimate taco or burrito? With Taco Bell’s completely customizable menu, the options are (almost) endless. And we’ve got a few ideas to get you started.
We’re back with a new season of our YouTube series For Here or To Go and it’s all about our favorite menu hacks. We start with a classic Taco Bell menu item and show you how to take it to the next level both “for here” in our restaurant and “to go” at home. Today, we’ve got two taco hacks for you to try.
Watch the full episode or read on below to learn how to make these delicious creations:
For Here: Más Sauce Taco
What To Order At Taco Bell
- Order 1 Crunchy Taco
- Substitute seasoned beef for chicken
- Subtract lettuce
At Home Ingredients
- 1 handful shredded cabbage
- 4-5 mandarin orange slices
- 1 oz sesame ginger dressing
At Home Preparation
- Add shredded cabbage inside the taco shell
- Top the taco with mandarin orange slices
- Drizzle sesame ginger dressing across the top of the taco
Do you have a Taco Bell menu hack of your own? Tweet it to us using #TacoBellMenuHacks and we might feature it on the next episode of For Here of To Go.
Prices will vary with ingredient substitutions.