Contactless Drive-Thru is Available with Taco Bell's Enhanced Safety Steps
Taco Bell always strives to be the safest place to work and eat, which is why we’re rolling out 7 Enhanced Safety Steps throughout all U.S. restaurants to improve upon restaurant health and safety amid the pandemic. We’ve been leveraging information from experts and learning from the experiences of our sister brands in other countries to protect our people and our communities as best we can. While it takes time to train all 7,000 U.S. restaurant teams in partnership with our franchisees and licensees, we worked hard to implement the following steps as quickly as possible.
1. Contactless Service
2. All Employees Wear Gloves and Masks. All team members must wear masks at all times during their shifts even where it is not mandated by state or local directives.
3. Every Order is Sealed once it’s completed.
4. Industry-Leading Sanitization Standards through specialized Covid-19 training with industry-leading experts.
5. Dedicated Cleaning Role to deep clean high-frequency customer touchpoints throughout the day.
6. Extra Sanitization Options for Customers, including sanitizing stations in the dining room.
7. Employee Temperature Checks and COVID-19 symptoms check at the beginning of each shift and prior to the employee interacting with any food or equipment with infrared contactless temperature scanners.
“The safety of our team members and guests remains our top priority as we continue implementing new ways of engaging and operating amid this rapidly changing health crisis,” said Mike Grams, Taco Bell President, Global Chief Operating Officer. “We are incredibly proud of our team members across the country who are working hard to implement these changes and taking care of our fans every day.”
At participating U.S. Taco Bell® locations. Contact restaurant for prices, hours & participation, which vary. Tax extra. 2,000 calories a day used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Additional nutrition information available upon request.
⚠ WARNING : Certain foods and beverages sold or served here can expose you to chemicals including acrylamide in many fried or baked foods, and mercury in fish, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/restaurant
©2023 Taco Bell IP Holder, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Previously logged in with Facebook?Reset your password here