The iconic SoCal brands bring free Fire! Grilled Cheese Bagel Sandos, Everything Breakfast Quesadillas and more to Yeastie Boys’ food trucks to select Los Angeles locations from March 24-March 26
Irvine, Calif. (March 20, 2023) – Taco Bell and Yeastie Boys, a Los Angeles-born bagel food truck concept, are joining forces to give the brands’ biggest LA fans a taste of a new, highly-inventive breakfast menu you won’t want to sleep on. The distinctly curated six-item menu takes Taco Bell’s unique flavors and combines them with Yeastie Boys’ signature spreads and freshly-baked bagels which will be available for just three days from 8am-2pm PST on Friday, March 24 through Sunday, March 26. The best part, all menu items will be served free of charge to customers, while supplies last (limit 1 breakfast item per customer).
The Yeastie Boys and Taco Bell breakfast collaboration has been years in the making, with both brands’ culinary masterminds concepting what has evolved into this LA-exclusive offering that combines their expertise in satisfying morning cravings. Taco Bell’s fluffy eggs, melty cheese and crispy hash browns are taken to the next level when combined with Yeastie Boys’ signature cream cheeses, toasted bagels and spices. This unexpected collaboration offers Los Angelenos exclusive takes on quesadillas, burritos, bagels, Crunchwraps and more, including a never-before-seen Taco Bell x Yeastie Boys Everything Seasoning that fans won’t find anywhere else.
“The most important element that we bring to all of our brand partnerships is collaboration,” says Taco Bell’s Executive Chef, Rene Pisciotti. “We’ve worked hard to fuse our classic breakfast flavors that fans love with Yeastie Boys’ distinctive take on breakfast and are excited to provide our SoCal fans and foodies this uniquely Taco Bell experience throughout the streets of Los Angeles.”
LA foodies are not going to want to miss this one-of-a-kind breakfast experience and can find Yeastie Boys food trucks located in the Arts District (584 Mateo St, Los Angeles, CA 90013) on Friday, March 24, Venice (1107 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291) and Silverlake (3900 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029) on Saturday, March 25, and West Hollywood (8420 Melrose Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90069) and
“We’re thrilled that our think tank sessions with Rene and our friends at Taco Bell have come to life in a way that is authentic to all that we believe a bagel should be,” says Evan Fox, Owner of Yeastie Boys. “What began as a mutual love for serving up imaginative breakfast items with our classic morning offerings has evolved into a limited time menu that’s sure to please the people of Los Angeles.”
The Taco Bell x Yeastie Boys Breakfast Menu includes:
- Game Over Breakfast Crunchwrap
- Fresh scrambled eggs, bacon, crispy hash brown, Yeastie Boys’ signature cheddar-jalapeño cream cheese and melted cheddar
- Cheddy Melt Breakfast Burrito
- Fresh scrambled eggs, double smoked bacon, melty cheese and crispy hash brown served with a side of breakfast salsa
- Everything Breakfast Quesadilla
- Fresh scrambled eggs, double smoked bacon, scallion cream cheese, melty three-cheese blend, Taco Bell x Yeastie Boys Everything Seasoning and toasted cheddar on the outside
- Cinnamon Twist Bagel Sando
- Toasted bagel with Mexican-spiced cream cheese and Cinnamon Twists
- Grilled Cheese Bagel Sando (Classic or Fire!)
- Classic: Choice of bagel, over-easy egg, bacon, jalapeño-Everything aioli with grilled cheese on the outside
- Fire!: Choice of bagel, over-easy egg, bacon, Fire!-Everything aioli with grilled cheese and jalapeño on the outside
- Bell Bagel & Saucy Schmear
- Toasted bagel, choice of Mild! Hot! or Fire! cream cheese and choice to add Taco Bell x Yeastie Boys Everything Seasoning
- Vegan Fire! cream cheese spread available
For those unable to join this breakfast experience in Los Angeles, Taco Bell’s nationwide breakfast is still as craveable as ever. Morning commuters and breakfast fanatics alike can kick-start their mornings with signature staples such as the Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito or Breakfast Crunchwrap every morning of the week.*
About Taco Bell Corp.
For more information about Taco Bell, visit our website at www.TacoBell.com, our Newsroom at www.TacoBell.com/news or www.TacoBell.com/popular-links. You can also stay up to date on all things Taco Bell by following us on LinkeedIn, TikTok, Taco Bell’s Twitter, Taco Bell News’ Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and subscribing to our YouTube channel.
About Yeastie Boys
Home of the LA Bagel. In 2014, owner and founder Evan Fox started his bagel empire out of an apartment, serving innovative bagel combinations that quickly became a Los Angeles staple. Since then, Yeastie Boys has evolved into six (soon to be seven) food trucks that serve the greater Los Angeles area, introducing culturally meaningful collaborations that have cemented the critically acclaimed brand as an LA institution.
*Available at participating US locations during breakfast hours, while supplies last.