The beloved treat can be found in select Los Angeles and Milwaukee Taco Bell restaurants for a limited time
Irvine, Calif. (February 17, 2022) – Everyone loves a comeback and that’s why Taco Bell and Klondike have partnered yet again to offer fans one of the most iconic frozen treats of all time: the Klondike Choco Taco. Starting today, the Choco Taco will be testing exclusively at 20 select Los Angeles and Milwaukee Taco Bell locations for a limited time while supplies last. Whether you’re basking in the Los Angeles sun or bundling up in the Milwaukee winter, the Choco Taco serves as the perfect treat to any Taco Bell occasion.
"We're excited to reunite with our partners at Klondike and test the iconic Choco Taco with today’s consumer,” said Taco Bell’s Global Chief Food Innovation Officer, Liz Matthews. “To bring back such a nostalgic favorite after a seven year absence is special and to do it during our 60th anniversary was the perfect fit.”
For those unfamiliar with this ice cream and taco mashup, Klondike Choco Taco mirrors the Bell’s iconic tacos in the form of a fan favorite frozen treat; with a crunchy, thick-coated chocolatey outside, and an unmistakable creamy, fudge-swirled inside topped with peanuts, sure to thrill tastebuds with every bite.
“For decades, we’ve been asking fans what they would do for a Klondike,” said Russel Lilly, Vice President, Unilever Ice Cream United States. “In the year of Klondike’s 100th anniversary, we’re kicking things up a notch by bringing our products to fans in new and unexpected places. We’re thrilled to partner with Taco Bell to help bring the Klondike Choco Taco to taco lovers that would do just about anything for this sweet treat.”
For just $2.99 each plus tax, lucky fans can snag a Klondike Choco Taco at 20 locations below (in-store or drive-thru only):
- 204 N. Gaffey, San Pedro, CA 90731
- 1031 S. Gaffey Street, San Pedro, CA 90731
- 5125 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA 90505
- 22235 S Main St, Carson, CA 90745
- 921 West Sepulveda Blvd, Torrance, CA 90502
- 2054 Lomita Blvd, Lomita, CA 90717
- 640 Pacific Coast Hwy, Seal Beach, CA 90740
- 1408 W. Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90047
- 228 E. Seventh St., Long Beach, CA 90813
- 9919 S. Avalon Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90003
- 2056 Milwaukee Ave., Burlington, WI 53105
- 7020 Green Bay Road, Kenosha, WI 53142
- 4002 52nd Street, Kenosha, WI 53144
- 8040 Sheridan Road, Kenosha, WI 53143
- 12120 75th Street, Kenosha, WI 53142
- 230 West Layton Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53207
- 3334 S. 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53215
- 920 Greenwald Court, Mukwonago, WI 53149
- 8261 S. Howell Avenue, Oak Creek, WI 53154
- 1750 Summit Ave, Oconomowoc, WI 53066
About Taco Bell Corp.
For more information about Taco Bell, visit our website at www.TacoBell.com/news or at www.TacoBell.com/popular-links. You can also stay up to date on all things Taco Bell by following us on Facebook, Instagram, Taco Bell’s Twitter, Taco Bell News’ Twitter, TikTok and subscribing to our YouTube channel. For updates on how Taco Bell is navigating COVID-19, click here.
Klondike® was born in 1922 when the original Klondike® bar was handmade by dipping square slices of ice cream into pans of rich, delicious milk chocolate. Today, millions of Americans have come to love Klondike®'s delicious variety of frozen novelty products and the "What would you do for a Klondike®?" advertising slogan which has become an American icon and commonly referenced in pop culture.
Klondike® bars with their distinctive silver wrapper, square shape, and famous chocolaty coating remain top selling novelties in the ice cream category. There are currently 10 unique stickless bar varieties in a variety of delicious flavors. Through the years, Klondike® has innovated into other formats as well, including sandwiches, minis, cones, shakes, and the iconic Choco Taco, making it a true frozen snacking destination to meet all needs.