Taco Bell is monitoring and following guidelines from health authorities worldwide regarding the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) to keep its customers and employees safe and healthy. This page will be updated with the latest actions and commitments made by the company.
TACO BELL’S SIX SAFETY PROCEDURES
Taco Bell always strives to be the safest place to work and eat, which is why we follow Six Safety Procedures throughout all U.S. restaurants to improve upon restaurant health and safety amid the pandemic.
- Every order is sealed once it’s completed.
- Industry-leading sanitization standards through specialized Covid-19 training with industry-leading experts.
- Commitment to maintaining a clean and safe workplace environment for all using strict guidelines for cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting the most frequently-accessed areas in the restaurant.
- Extra sanitization options for customers, including sanitizing stations in the dining room.
- Team member temperature checks and COVID-19 symptoms check at the beginning of each shift and prior to the team member interacting with any food or equipment with infrared contactless temperature scanners.
- Following CDC guidance, masks are recommended but not required for fully vaccinated team members and customers, unless required by state and local rules and regulations.
TACO BELL TO HIRE 30,000 NEW RESTAURANT TEAM MEMBERS THIS SUMMER
TACO BELL PLANS TO FEED AMERICA THIS TUESDAY
AN UPDATE TO OUR FANS FROM CEO MARK KING:
TACO BELL COVID-19 UPDATE - MARCH 17
A LETTER TO OUR FANS
IS TACO BELL OPEN?
WHAT ARE TACO BELL'S CORONAVIRUS HOURS?
IS TACO BELL OPEN FOR DINE-IN?
HOW CAN I ORDER TACO BELL?
IS IT SAFE TO ORDER FOOD FROM TACO BELL?
IS TACO BELL OPEN FOR BREAKFAST?
ARE MASKS REQUIRED FOR TACO BELL TEAM MEMBERS AND CUSTOMERS?
TEAM MEMBER NEWS & RESOURCES
Our number one priority at Taco Bell is the health and safety of our people - both our Team Members and our Customers. We know there is a lot happening right now with the Coronavirus and we want you to feel well-equipped to understand it. Information on this page is updated as necessary.