Taco Bell Field Text Notification System Terms & Conditions
Company-employed Above Store Leaders
- Program Description: The Taco Bell Field Text Notification Program will enable the Restaurant Support Center to text Above Restaurant Leaders business-related messages that require immediate attention.
- Text messages are not a replacement for other existing communication channels (i.e., company email, MyTacoBell, or restaurant dial-out system). Messages sent via text will always be sent in conjunction with a corresponding communication through one of the above-mentioned channels.
- Signing up is required for all company-employed Above Store Leaders. Text “bell NETWORK ID” to TBELL (82355), where “NETWORK ID” is the network ID you use to log in to Taco Bell enterprise systems such as the Learning Zone or MyTacoBell. (Example: “bell abc1234”.)
- You will receive texts ONLY during the event that an urgent and/or business-critical message is necessary.
- Participation will be automatically terminated should you separate from the organization.
- Your mobile number will be stored in a secured database managed by Taco Bell’s text notification vendor, Beanstalk. If you reply to a text message sent through the notification system, that text will also be captured in Beanstalk’s secured database.
- Only the individual user may use his or her ID to participate in the program; sharing of IDs is not permittedSupported Carriers: Not all carriers are covered. This program is supported by Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, and U.S. Cellular. Products and services are compatible with AT&T handsets. Standard messages and data rates may apply; please check your plan for details. Costs associated with text messages received from the Taco Bell Field Text Notification Program are reimbursable by following the normal T&E process.
- Void where prohibited.