Why Should I Create An Account Versus Using Mobile Ordering As A Guest?
If you create an account, your ordering just got faster. How, you may be asking? Well, with a registered account, you can not only customize your favorite item, but you can save it and name it to ensure you’re always ordering your “Straight Fire” burrito every time. You also can do other cool things, like, view your order history and quickly reorder your previous order, save and name your favorite locations, and save your debit/credit cards and Taco Bell Cards.
Do I Have To Have An Account To Order From The Taco Bell Mobile App Or TacoBell.Com?
Nope. You can easily place an online order by checking out as a guest. But if you find yourself having serious FOMO and would like to save your order details or payment info after checkout for a quicker checkout next time around, just make an account and save your order info. And then you can bask in all the registered account glory.
How Do I Check My Order History?
Simple. Go to the “Orders” tab in My Account. Here, you can see everything you’ve ordered through your Taco Bell account. You’ll be able to add your past orders to your cart can also reprint order receipts if necessary.
Where Is My Credit/Debit Card Info Stored?
What Do You Do With The Info I Provide?
I Can’t Log Into My Account. What Do I Need To Do?
Well, that’s not good. First, double check to make sure your login information is correct. If you’re sure everything is correct then hit the “Forgot Password?” link and follow the instructions to reset your account password so you can get back to the good stuff.
I Forgot My Password. What Should I Do?
Not a problem. It happens to the best of us. To reset your password, please click the “Forgot Password?” link on the login screen and follow the on-screen instructions. If you have a mobile phone number in your account, you can also reset your password via SMS text.
How Can I Log Out Of My Account?
Easy. Try the following based on whether you’re wanting to logout of the app or Tacobell.com:
- App: Go to “My Account” and tap on the “Sign Out” button at the bottom of the page.
- Tacobell.com (on desktop): Click on your account name at the top right of the page, and then hit “log out” in the upper right corner.
- Tacobell.com (mobile web): Tap on the Menu button in the top left of your screen, then tap “Log Out” at the top of the menu.
How Do I Transfer My Account Info If I Get A New Phone Or Device?
Your account goes wherever you go. All you need to do is simply download the Taco Bell Mobile App on your new phone and log into your account. You can also access your online ordering account on Tacobell.com.
What’s The Difference Between My TacoBell.Com Account And My Taco Bell Mobile App Account?
There isn’t one. You have a Taco Bell account. Meaning, your account on the app, is the same on Tacobell.com.
How Can I Update My Profile?
Update your profile any time under “My Account”.
- To access My Account on the Taco Bell Mobile App, click on the user icon at the bottom of the screen.
- To access My Account on Tacobell.com, click the user icon on the top right of the page.
- Note: If you’re using the browser on a mobile device, you’ll want to tap the Menu button at the top left of the screen, and then hit “My Account”.