Irvine, Calif. (February 14, 2017) – Wedding bells are ringing Taco Bell-style today, as the company announced it is celebrating love by giving fans the opportunity to get married at its Las Vegas Cantina flagship restaurant. Cookie-cutter weddings are a thing of the past for millennials, who are putting new, personal spins on old traditions. For couples who love Taco Bell, and each other, tieing the knot at Taco Bell is a unique way to spend their big day.
“I love that we are taking Taco Bell all the way to wedding bells,” said Marisa Thalberg, Chief Marketing Officer at Taco Bell Corp. “From sauce packet proposals to couples catering their wedding parties and afterparties with Taco Bell, we have known for years that some of our most creative fans have been incorporating Taco Bell into this momentous occasion. Now, through our new flagship restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip, couples can come right in and order a wedding off of our menu. In a town known for pulling out all of the stops, we think this will be the most craveable matrimonial experience to ever hit Vegas.'
Beginning in summer 2017, visitors to Taco Bell’s Las Vegas Cantina flagship can tie the knot Taco Bell-style with a ceremony in the restaurant’s wedding chapel. While Taco Bell has always been a place for couples to share great memories, now they will create the best memory of all as they cement their relationship, and their love for Taco Bell. For now and forever.
Couples will be able to order the Wedding Package off the menu, which includes a Taco Bell garter, bow tie, Sauce Packet wedding bouquet, “Just Married” t-shirts, Taco Bell champagne flutes and a Cinnabon Delights Wedding Cake. And because it’s a Taco Bell Wedding, couples will get to enjoy a Taco 12 Pack for their first meal as newlyweds. The package will ring in at $600 and will include a full ceremony and officiant. Wedding coordination and officiant services are planned to be provided through a partnership between Taco Bell and Flora Pop, which specializes in unique pop-up weddings and elopements.
Before weddings open to the public in summer 2017, Taco Bell is inviting couples nationwide to enter Taco Bell’s Love and Tacos Contest and Happily Ever Crashers Sweepstakes to win an all-expense paid trip to Las Vegas to be the first couple to get married at the Las Vegas Cantina flagship restaurant. The lucky winning couple will receive travel and accommodations at Planet Hollywood, courtesy of Caesar’s, and the wedding of their dreams at Taco Bell’s flagship in the wedding capital of the world.
Taco Bell’s Love and Tacos Contest and Happily Ever Crashers Sweepstakes opens on February 14 and closes on February 26. Couples can enter to win by sharing a photo or 30-second video of themselves and sharing their Taco Bell love story on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #LoveAndTacosContest. Once the contest is closed to entries, voting will begin for America’s favorite couple, and the lucky winners will be announced on March 16. In a uniquely-Taco Bell twist, fans that vote for their favorite couple will be entered to win the chance to be a guest at the winning couple’s wedding. Flights and spending money will be provided for the winner and a plus one.
As the saying goes, “first comes love, then comes marriage.” Whether your first love was a Cheesy Gordita Crunch or your life partner, for fans who want to take their relationship to the next level a Taco Bell wedding in Las Vegas is now a legitimate option to “taco ‘bout.”
Taco Bell® Love and Tacos Contest and Happily Ever Crashers Sweepstakes Official Rules NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN, OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Taco Bell® Love and Tacos Contest and Happily Ever Crashers Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Taco Bell Corp., 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618 (“Sponsor”) and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033 (“Administrator”).
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion consists of a contest (“Contest’) and a sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes’). The Promotion consists of three (3) phases as set forth in the chart below (“Promotion Phase”), which may/may not apply to the Contest/Sweepstakes as indicated:
Promotion Phase: Contest Submission Phase
Promotion Phase: Sweepstakes Period/Contest Voting Phase
Promotion Phase: Contest Judging Phase
The Administrator’s computer is the official clock of the Promotion. Entrants may only receive entry into the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period and can only enter the Contest during the Contest Submission Phase.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry.
Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Deutsch LA, Inc., Sponsor's promotional partners, and any of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, franchisees, and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible for Contest or Sweepstakes. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: During the Submission Phase, there are two (2) ways to enter the Contest.
If an entrant enters from his/her wireless phone, the entrant’s wireless service provider may charge the entrant. Entrants should consult their wireless-service providers regarding their pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply.
Contest Entry Limit: There is a limit of one entry/entry method /person/calendar day during the Contest Period. Each entry must be unique. If more than one (1) entry per entry method is received from the same person during the same calendar day, only the first entry received may be considered valid and all other entries shall be void. Any entry submitted by entrant must be substantially different than any other submitted by that same entrant, as sole determined by Sponsor.
Entry Requirements: All entries must comply with the following restrictions:
• Must be in English, except for commonly understood foreign words;
• Videos must not be longer than :30 seconds;
• Must not include any identifiable person(s) other than the entrant and significant other;
• Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights or that constitutes copyright infringement;
• Must be the original work of entrant;
• Must not disparage Sponsor or its products or services, Administrator, or any other person or party;
• Must not feature trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by any third party or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind other than Sponsor’s brand;
• Must not promote any cause other than the Contest theme;
• Must not include personally identifiable information (such as the entrant’s address, license plate number or credit card);
• Must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
• Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status or age (as determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
• Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way; and
• Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where entry is created.
NOTE: If any entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and void all associated entries.
By submitting an entry, an entrant agrees that his/her entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation and that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas (including without limitation, to create, distribute, sell or otherwise use costumes that are similar or identical to the costume ideas contained in the entry) without any compensation whatsoever to the entrant. Entrant acknowledges that, by acceptance of his/her entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas whether or not such idea was previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than the entrant. Entrant further agrees that Sponsor shall not have any liability to entrant for any direct, indirect, contributory, vicarious, secondary or other infringement or protection of any copyright in or to the entry. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of entry by third parties. Entrant agrees that Sponsor may post the entry on any websites associated with the Contest, including Sponsor’s social media channels.
Grant of Rights: Submitting an entry constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor and its designees, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Licensed Parties”) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish or create derivative works from and display the entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes, and that Sponsor may use entrant’s name, user name(s), biographical information, and/or likenesses (including, without limitation, profile photo(s)) in connection with the uses described herein. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Licensed Parties to make use of the nonexclusive rights entrant is granting to use the entry. This license expressly includes a right (but not the obligation) for Sponsor to modify entries to remove any third party intellectual property or to remove entries in their entirety.
4. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES (AND CONTEST VOTING PHASE/FINALIST DETAILS): During the Sweepstakes Period, a person who satisfies the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 2 may vote for his/her favorite entry to receive (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. The voter must visit the www.ta.co/loveandtacos (“Website”) and follow the onscreen instructions to register for the Promotion and vote. Eligible voters who want to enter the Sweepstakes must also check the box indicating they want to enter the Sweepstakes.
Each entry will appear on the website during the Contest Voting Phase. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Contest Voting Phase shall be subject to modification by Sponsor as Sponsor may reasonably require. In the event of modification, Sponsor shall post notice of the modified Contest Voting Phase on the website. All eligible Contest entries will be randomly displayed and rotated in a gallery on the Website. Each voter may vote one (1) time per day during the Contest Voting Phase/Sweepstakes Period and those eligible will receive (1) Sweepstakes entry for each valid vote submitted.
The ten (10) entries that received the most valid votes during the Contest Voting Phase will be deemed finalists (each a “Finalist”) and those entries will move into the Judging Phase. Finalists are subject to verification. In the event of a tie the entry that received the most votes first, will be deemed a Finalist. Votes received from any person or e-mail address in excess of this limitation will be void. Votes generated by script, BOT, macro or other automated means are void and may result in disqualification of the entrants for whom the improper votes were received. Voting must be completed by the actual person casting the vote. A person may not vote on behalf of another person. Subsequent votes during one calendar day by a single voter or e-mail address will be disqualified. Votes intended to impact the integrity of the voting process as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion are void. Payment or other consideration in exchange for votes is prohibited and all such votes will void and associated entrants, voters and/or Finalists may be disqualified. Vote counts are not official until verified by the Sponsor, in its reasonable discretion. Any attempt by the entrant and/or its respective family/friends to vote more than the number of times authoriz