If an entrant enters from his/her wireless phone, the entrant’s wireless service provider may charge the entrant. Entrants should consult their wireless-service providers regarding their pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply.
Contest Entry Limit: There is a limit of one entry/entry method /person/calendar day during the Contest Period. Each entry must be unique. If more than one (1) entry per entry method is received from the same person during the same calendar day, only the first entry received may be considered valid and all other entries shall be void. Any entry submitted by entrant must be substantially different than any other submitted by that same entrant, as sole determined by Sponsor.
Entry Requirements: All entries must comply with the following restrictions:
- Must be in English, except for commonly understood foreign words;
- Videos must not be longer than :30 seconds;
- Must not include any identifiable person(s) other than the entrant and significant other;
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Must be the original work of entrant;
- Must not disparage Sponsor or its products or services, Administrator, or any other person or party;
- Must not feature trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by any third party or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind other than Sponsor’s brand;
- Must not promote any cause other than the Contest theme;
- Must not include personally identifiable information (such as the entrant’s address, license plate number or credit card);
- Must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status or age (as determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
- Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way; and
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where entry is created.
NOTE: If any entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and void all associated entries.
By submitting an entry, an entrant agrees that his/her entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation and that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas (including without limitation, to create, distribute, sell or otherwise use costumes that are similar or identical to the costume ideas contained in the entry) without any compensation whatsoever to the entrant. Entrant acknowledges that, by acceptance of his/her entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas whether or not such idea was previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than the entrant. Entrant further agrees that Sponsor shall not have any liability to entrant for any direct, indirect, contributory, vicarious, secondary or other infringement or protection of any copyright in or to the entry. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of entry by third parties. Entrant agrees that Sponsor may post the entry on any websites associated with the Contest, including Sponsor’s social media channels.
Grant of Rights: Submitting an entry constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor and its designees, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Licensed Parties”) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish or create derivative works from and display the entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes, and that Sponsor may use entrant’s name, user name(s), biographical information, and/or likenesses (including, without limitation, profile photo(s)) in connection with the uses described herein. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Licensed Parties to make use of the nonexclusive rights entrant is granting to use the entry. This license expressly includes a right (but not the obligation) for Sponsor to modify entries to remove any third party intellectual property or to remove entries in their entirety.
- 4. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES (AND CONTEST VOTING PHASE/FINALIST DETAILS): During the Sweepstakes Period, a person who satisfies the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 2 may vote for his/her favorite entry to receive (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. The voter must visit the www.ta.co/loveandtacos (“Website”) and follow the onscreen instructions to register for the Promotion and vote. Eligible voters who want to enter the Sweepstakes must also check the box indicating they want to enter the Sweepstakes.
Each entry will appear on the website during the Contest Voting Phase. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Contest Voting Phase shall be subject to modification by Sponsor as Sponsor may reasonably require. In the event of modification, Sponsor shall post notice of the modified Contest Voting Phase on the website. All eligible Contest entries will be randomly displayed and rotated in a gallery on the Website. Each voter may vote one (1) time per day during the Contest Voting Phase/Sweepstakes Period and those eligible will receive (1) Sweepstakes entry for each valid vote submitted.
The ten (10) entries that received the most valid votes during the Contest Voting Phase will be deemed finalists (each a “Finalist”) and those entries will move into the Judging Phase. Finalists are subject to verification. In the event of a tie insert. Votes received from any person or e-mail address in excess of this limitation will be void. Votes generated by script, BOT, macro or other automated means are void and may result in disqualification of the entrants for whom the improper votes were received. Voting must be completed by the actual person casting the vote. A person may not vote on behalf of another person. Subsequent votes during one calendar day by a single voter or e-mail address will be disqualified. Votes intended to impact the integrity of the voting process as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion are void. Payment or other consideration in exchange for votes is prohibited and all such votes will void and associated entrants, voters and/or Finalists may be disqualified.
Vote counts are not official until verified by the Sponsor, in its reasonable discretion. Any attempt by the entrant and/or its respective family/friends to vote more than the number of times authorized herein, using multiple names and/or email addresses and/or any other fraudulent mechanism, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall give the Sponsor the right to disqualify the entrant in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion. If the Sponsor determines that that an entrant was involved in any way in the perpetration of any fraud, Sponsor may disqualify the entrants for whom the fraudulent votes were received.
- 5. CONTEST WINNER SELECTION: During the Contest Judging Phase, ten (10) Finalists entries will be judged by a panel of qualified judges selected by the Sponsor (“Judges”). The Judges will score the entries according to the following weighted criteria: (i) Creativity and Charisma: 40%; (ii) Love of the Brand: 30%; and (iii) Public Appeal: 30% (“Judging Criteria”). The Finalist who submits the one (1) entry that receives the highest score will be declared the potential Contest winner. The Contest winner is a potential winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of any ties, the entry with the highest score in criterion (i) Creativity and Charisma will prevail. In the event there are still any ties, the tied entries will be judged again and the entry with the highest overall score will prevail. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, or otherwise does not accept his/her prize as awarded, he/she will be disqualified and the entry with the next highest judges score will be named a potential winner. Administrator’s, Judges’, and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the judging and selection of the winners. Judging scores will not be revealed. Sponsor reserves the right to not award the Contest prize if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of qualified and eligible entries. The Contest winner will be announced on or around March 16, 2017. For winner notification and verification details, see Section 8.
- 6. SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWING: On or about March 7, 2017, the Administrator will select one (1) potential Sweepstakes prize winner (“Sweepstakes Prize Winner”) in a random drawing from all eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes Prize Winner is deemed to be a potential Sweepstakes Prize Winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor's sole discretion.
- 7. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
- A. Contest Prize (1): The Contest prize is a trip for winner, his/her fiancé, and four (4) other adult guests to the Taco Bell Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada for winner and his/her fiancé to get married (“Contest Prize”). Contest Prize includes round-trip coach class air transportation for five (5) guests from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Las Vegas, NV, three (3) nights’ hotel standard accommodations at Planet Hollywood (single room/double occupancy) for winner and his/her fiancé, three (3) nights’ hotel standard accommodations for winner’s other four (4) guests (hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, quad occupancy) dinner at Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris for winner and his/her fiancé, two (2) tickets to the Highroller at the LINQ, $100 in spa credits to Qua Bath & Spa for winner and his/her fiancé, a pool cabana at Planet Hollywood (food and beverage, tax and gratuity not included) for winner and his/her fiancé, a VIP table at Drai’s Night Club for six (6) people (does not include tax, service charge or gratuity) a wedding at the Taco Bell chapel inside the Taco Bell Las Vegas Cantina restaurant which will include an officiant, wedding decor, a wedding cake, a reception for winner, fiancé and guests with a catered dinner, and transportation to and from the hotel and chapel., a video/photographer package for wedding photos and wedding video, T-shirts (size determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), champagne flutes, a garter, and a bow tie for winner and his/her fiancé, a check for $500 for spending money for winner, a check for $1,200 for the Contest winner to go toward taxes. The Contest winner’s guests must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. If the winner elects to travel or partake in the Grand Prize without all five (5) guests, no compensation or substitution will be provided for the difference in prize value. Trip must be taken between April 2017 and June 2017 or Contest Prize will be forfeited. The ARV of the Contest Prize is $43,100.
- B. Sweepstakes Prize (1) and Odds: The Sweepstakes prize is a trip for winner and one (1) adult guest to Las Vegas, Nevada (“Sweepstakes Prize”). Sweepstakes Prize includes round-trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Las Vegas, NV for winner and one (1) guest, two (2) nights’ hotel standard accommodations (single room/double occupancy) (hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), attendance at the Contest winner's wedding reception at the chapel inside the Taco Bell Las Vegas Cantina restaurant (date and time determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; Sweepstakes winner will be contacted with details) a check for $500 for spending money for winner, a check for $1,200 for the Sweepstakes winner to go toward taxes. The Sweepstakes winner and guest must travel on the same dates as the Contest winner or the Sweepstakes Prize will be forfeited. Dates of travel will be determined by Sponsor and will be between April 2017 and June 2017 or Sweepstakes Prize will be forfeited. The ARV of the Sweepstakes Prize is $4,400. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- C. For All Prizes: Winners and guests must travel together on the same itinerary. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winners may be responsible for all additional taxes, fees and service charges. Reservations will be required for many of the experiences and will be booked based on availability. Winners and guests are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Winners are responsible for all travel costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not included herein as being provided, including ground transportation, airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Travel must be booked at least seven (7) days in advance. Guests of winners must sign and return a travel liability/publicity release before travel will be booked. Winners and his/her guests hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the trip. Winners will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winners. Only one (1) Contest Prize and one (1) Sweepstakes Prize will be available in the Promotion.
- D. General: Limit one (1) Prize per person. Non-cash portion of prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with acceptance and use of the prize. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- 8. WINNER VERIFICATION : Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential Contest winner by sending him/her a message on Instagram or Twitter with instructions on how to redeem the Contest Prize. Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential Sweepstakes winner via email with instructions on how to redeem the Sweepstakes Prize. Each potential winner must respond to the initial winner notification within forty-eight (48) hours or he/she may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each potential winner will be required to sign and execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within five (5) days of prize notification. If a potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Potential Contest Prize winner may be subject to a background check before the Contest Prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential Contest Prize winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. Upon verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the winners will be contacted by Sponsor or Administrator to arrange travel and fulfillment. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the respective prize may be forfeited, and in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the forfeited prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, as det