Taco Bell RSC Text Notification System Terms & Conditions
RSC Employees & Partners
- Program Description: The RSC Emergency Text Program lets subscribers sign up to receive text messages about emergency situations that may arise at the Taco Bell Restaurant Support Center located at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618.
- Participation in the program is completely voluntary and the information may also be available via email, intranet (MyTacoBell) and other common business communication channels.
- To participate, you can text “RSC NETWORK ID” to TBELL (82355), where “NETWORK ID” is the network ID you use to log in to Taco Bell enterprise systems such as the Learning Zone or MyTacoBell. (Example: “RSC abc1234”.)
- You will receive messages ONLY during the event of a business critical emergency (i.e. earthquake, fire, utility disruption, etc.) and your participation in the Text Program will not preclude you from receiving these messages through other channels.
- Participation will be automatically terminated in the event you separate from the Company and/or you cease working at the RSC location located at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618.
- Your mobile number will be stored in a secured database managed by Taco Bell’s text notification vendor, Beanstalk. If you reply to a text message sent through the notification system, that text will also be captured in Beanstalk’s secured database.
- To opt-out at any time, Text STOP to TBELL (82355). An opt-out confirmation message will be sent back to you. To request support, Text HELP to TBELL (82355).
- Supported Carriers: Not all carriers are covered. This program is supported by Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, and U.S. Cellular. Products and services are compatible with AT&T handsets. Standard messages and data rates may apply; please check your plan for details.
- Void where prohibited.