Taco Bell Field Text Notification System Terms & Conditions
- Program Description: The Taco Bell Field Text Notification Program lets subscribers sign up to receive text messages from the Restaurant Support Center about business-related information that requires immediate attention.
- Franchisees’ participation in the program is completely voluntary and the information sent via text will also be available through existing communication channels (e.g., email, MyTacoBell, or restaurant dial-out).
- For Franchisees who elect to use this program, they should instruct their employees to text “bell NETWORK ID” to TBELL (82355), where “NETWORK ID” is the network ID the employee uses to log in to Taco Bell enterprise systems such as the Learning Zone or MyTacoBell. (Example: “bell abc1234”.)
- To opt-out at any time, the user may text STOP to TBELL (82355). An opt-out confirmation message will be sent back to the user. To request support, the user may text HELP to TBELL (82355).
- Users’ mobile numbers will be stored in a secured database managed by Taco Bell’s text notification vendor, Beanstalk. If the user replies to a text message sent through the notification system, that text will also be captured in Beanstalk’s secured database.
- Only the individual user may use his or her ID to participate in the program; sharing of IDs is not permitted.
- Supported Carriers: Not all carriers are covered. This program is supported by Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, and U.S. Cellular. Products and services are compatible with AT&T handsets. Standard messages and data rates may apply; users should check their plan for details.
- Franchisees who elect to participate in this program should consult legal counsel and are responsible for complying with all applicable federal and state/local law.
- Void where prohibited.