NEW EDUCATION BENEFITS
Our passion to feed people’s lives with Más begins by empowering and engaging Taco Bell company and franchise employees. Did you know Taco Bell offers access to affordable education programs to help you get your Associate’s, Bachelor’s or graduate degree? We’re committed to providing education programs that help feed YOUR dreams and will grow 21st century leaders.
Guild is an education platform that helps Taco Bell employees access up to $5,250 in tuition assistance and discounts to attend nonprofit universities,
providing you and your family members with even more college degree options. Through this partnership, it’s easier than ever for our employees to
balance a career with an affordable education. The added benefits include:
• A network of universities with degrees and programs ranging from associates through master's degrees
• Up to $5,250 in tuition assistance each year, with financial and budget advising
• Admissions advisors to help you navigate the college application process
• Coaching to support you from day one through graduation day!
You can request more information about your education benefits here or reach Guild at TacoBell@GuildEducation.com or 720-577-4565. We’re excited to offer these new benefits that will help you pursue your educational dreams.
NEW EDUCATION FUNDING
Yum! offers tuition reimbursement to eligible employees (Corporate Employees Only) up to $5,250 per year towards your undergraduate or graduate studies. If you are a Shift Leader or full time salaried employee (exempt and non-exempt) with at least six months of service, you are eligible to participate in the Yum! Tuition Reimbursement Program.
For more information and to view the program requirements and eligibility, visit the Yum! Tuition Reimbursement Program website.
LIVE MAS SCHOLARSHIP FOR RESTAURANT EMPLOYEES
At Taco Bell, we believe all youth should dream big and have someone invest in those dreams. That’s why the Taco Bell Foundation created the Live Más Scholarship — to support young adults who have passions and aspirations that do not fall into the “academic” or “athletic” categories of traditional scholarships.
This year, the Taco Bell Foundation will award $500,000 in scholarships for post-high school education to 50 restaurant employees in Taco Bell corporate, franchise or license restaurants. Scholarships range from $5,000-$25,000 and will be awarded to employees who can clearly explain their life’s passion and how the Live Más Scholarship will help them reach their dreams through a 2-minute video. New in 2018, previous recipients of a Live Más Scholarship can now re-apply for additional funds!
For more information, visit www.LiveMasScholarship.com/Employee.
Not a restaurant employee? Learn more about the consumer program at www.LiveMasScholarship.com.
ANDY PEARSON SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
This program is designed to encourage and support you and your family as you pursue a degree from a college or vocational school program. Scholarships are offered for full and part-time (minimum of 3 credit units) study at any accredited institution of your choice. (Corporate Employees Only)
To view more information, visit the Andy Pearson Scholarship Program website.
Fastweb members are matched to relevant scholarship opportunities completely free of charge. With roughly 1.5 million scholarships worth more than $3.4 billion, there are scholarships for every student’s educational goals, activities and interests.
For more information, visit the Fastweb website.
Federal Student Aid, a part of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation. Each year $150 billion in federal grants, loans, and work-study is distributed to 15 million students paying for college or career school.
To learn more and submit your application, visit the FAFSA website.
Guild Education will soon be our main education platform, but Excelsior college isn't going anywhere! With our new partnership with Guild Education, Excelsior is among the many universities you can choose from to get your degree.
Advance your education and your career with Taco Bell’s education partner, Excelsior College, an accredited nonprofit institution.
• Enjoy a 45% tuition discount for Associate and Bachelor Degree Programs and a 15% discount to Master Degree programs for Taco Bell employees and immediate family.
• Earn up to 47 college credits towards your degree by completing your restaurant on-the-job training (i.e. Team Member, Shift Lead, GM, AGM, and RGM Learning Zone curriculum.
• $1,000 scholarships awarded to Taco Bell Students (2 for every 25 students enrolled)
• Funding for education up to $5,250 per employee/year, including books. (Corporate Shift Leaders, GM, GM, AGM, and Above employees only, including RSC).
• Earn an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or graduate degree.
• For more information and to apply, please email Excelcior@tacobell.com