TACO BELL DELIVERY SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Taco Bell Corp. (“Sponsor”) and is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at time of entry who have recently used Grubhub delivery services in connection with a Taco Bell food order and complete a survey about their order experience. Employees of Sponsor, Yum! Brands, Inc., Grubhub Holdings Inc. and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties") and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: Taco Bell Corp., LLC, 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618.
3. ENTER ONLINE: Beginning February 19, 2019 through May 19, 2019 (“Promotion Period”) consumers (“Entrants”) who have made a food purchase from a participating Taco Bell restaurant in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and had it delivered via Grubhub, during one of the Entry Periods (as defined in Rule #4) will receive an email with a link to a delivery experience survey. Click on the link to visit the Website and follow the instructions to complete the survey to enter the Promotion. All Entrants who complete the delivery survey will automatically be entered into a random sweepstakes drawing corresponding to one of the Entry Periods. Not responsible for lost or incomplete surveys. An Entrant can use only one (1) email address to enter. Limit one (1) online entry per email address. If more than one (1) online entry is received per person, only the first such entry received will be eligible for the drawing for that Entry Period.
4. ENTRY PERIODS: There are twelve (12) entry periods (“Entry Periods”), one for each week during the Promotion Period. Each Entry Period begins at 12:00:00 AM PT each Tuesday and runs through 11:59:59 PM PT each Sunday during the Promotion Period.
Entry Period 1: Feb 19-24, 2019
Entry Period 2: Feb 26-Mar 3, 2019
Entry Period 3: Mar 5-10, 2019
Entry Period 4: Mar 12-17, 2019
Entry Period 5: Mar 19-24, 2019
Entry Period 6: Mar 26-31, 2019
Entry Period 7: Apr 2-7, 2019
Entry Period 8: Apr 9-14, 2019
Entry Period 9: Apr 16-21, 2019
Entry Period 10: Apr 23-28, 2019
Entry Period 11: April 30-May 5, 2019
Entry Period 12: May 7-12, 2019
Online entries received through 11:59:59 PM PT on the last day of an Entry Period will be eligible for the random drawing for that Entry Period only. Entries received for any given Entry Period will not be entered into subsequent random drawings. Webhost’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion.
5. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Ten (10) Winners will be randomly selected for each Entry Period from among eligible online entries received for that Entry Period, Winners will be notified by email within approximately two weeks after the end of each Entry Period. Random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
6. PRIZES: Ten (10) Prizes will be awarded per Entry Period (Total of Twelve (12) Entry Periods). – Each winner will receive One (1) $25 Taco Bell eGift Card. Taco Bell eGift Cards may be redeemed only through the Taco Bell mobile app or website (tacobell.com) for food and beverage orders for pick-up at participating U.S. Taco Bell restaurants. The eGift Card will be emailed to email address connected to the survey submission. See complete terms and conditions at www.tacobell.com/gift-cards. ARV: $25. Total ARV for Promotion: $3,000. Limit one (1) prize per email address for entire Promotion Period.
7. GENERAL RULES: Winners (and parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within the time specified in the notification. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance/use of prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Entrants/winners (and parent/legal guardian if entrant/winner is a minor) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the judges’ decisions, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of prizes.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, this Promotion is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California. Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS in accordance with its arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“JAMS rules”). The JAMS rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in California. All proceedings brought pursuant to this paragraph will be conducted in Orange County, California. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. Any demand for arbitration must be filed within one (1) year of the time the cause of action accrued, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
10. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the submission process or the Promotion; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of submissions, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from restaurant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of a Prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any submission.
11. Release:By receipt of a Prize or participation in this Promotion in any way, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Parties and their Franchisees, Licensees, suppliers, distributors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize, the Entrant’s own negligence or the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or any other causes whatsoever.
13. Winners List: Winners List will available upon request by sending a self-addressed stamped business-sized envelope to Taco Bell Delivery Survey Promotion- Winner List Request, Taco Bell Corp., 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618. Winner List requests must be received no later than 60 days after the Promotion End Date.
©2019 Taco Bell IP Holder, LLC. All rights reserved.