10 Taco Bell® Copycat Recipes That Are Almost As Good As The Original
Think you’re a good cook? Well if you’re up for a challenge, grab your apron and get your chef hat ready. Check out these 10 Taco Bell® copycat recipes created by our amazing fans that are bound to up your cooking skills.
1. Crunchy Tacos by @copykatrecipes
Stephanie is the queen of copycat recipes. Try her version of our classic Crunchy Taco here.
2. Crunchwrap Supreme® by @cookingwithjanica
Who doesn’t love a Crunchwrap Supreme? Check out Janica’s full recipe to make your own.
3. Quesarito by @bmarsz
Brittany’s DIY Quesarito is going to make you want to start cooking ASAP. Watch the full tutorial here.
4. Breakfast Crunchwrap by @4sonsrus
This Breakfast Crunchwrap will make you excited to get out of bed in the morning.
5. Power Menu Burrito by @blogchef
We can’t stop looking at this delicious Power Menu Burrito recipe.
6. Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes by @blogchef
These Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes are going to make you want to celebrate. Find the full recipe here.
7. Nachos BellGrande® by @blogchef
Click here to see more from the @blogchef, the king of Taco Bell Copycat recipes.
8. Mexican Pizza by @Cincyshopper
You’re going to want to save this Mexican Pizza recipe.
9. Cheesy Potato Griller by @alyonascooking
Your taste buds will thank you. Find out how to make your own Cheesy Potato Griller here.
10. Cheesy Gordita Crunch by @marinamakesblog.
This Cheesy Gordita Crunch recipe will be your new favorite for taco night.
If you try to make any of these recipes or have created one of your own, share it on social using #TacoBellCopyCats.