NO PURCHASE, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Taco Bell Show Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open to all Taco Bell Show contestants who participate in a game show episode through December 12, 2018 (a “Participant”). The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Taco Bell Corp., 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Promotion constitutes a Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins June 13, 2018 and ends on December 12, 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
5. Entry: Sponsor will automatically award each eligible Participant who competes in a game on The Taco Bell Show during the Promotion Period with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per person.
6. Prize and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): There will be one (1) winner randomly drawn from all eligible entries received. The prize will consist of one or more Taco Bell Gift Cards in denominations determined by Sponsor, totaling $2,500.00 (the “Prize”). Total Approximate Retail Value of Prize (“ARV”): $2,500.00.
● The winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes for his/her prize. All prize details shall be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Prize will be awarded on or around December 12, 2018 and Sponsor will publish the identity of the winner on or around January 12, 2019. The Prize cannot be substituted, transferred, or redeemed for cash, but the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value of prize will not be awarded.
7. Winner Determination: On or around December 12, 2018, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing for one winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Notification: The promotion winner will be notified as a potential winner via email. The potential winner will be required to sign and execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Release (“Prize Claim Documents”) within five (5) days of prize notification. If a potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
9. Release: By receipt of a Prize or participation in this Promotion in any way, each Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, licensees, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize, the Participant's own negligence or the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or any other causes whatsoever.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received using the selection method outlined above. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
11. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from employee’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of a Prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for any technical problems.
12. Arbitration and Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and cause of action asserted by Participants against Sponsor arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of lass action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or expenses, and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participants and Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA without regard to choice of law rules.
14. Winner List: To obtain the identity of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Taco Bell® Show Sweepstakes - Winner List Request, Taco Bell Corp., 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618. Winner List requests must be received by February 28, 2019.
©2018 Taco Bell IP Holder, LLC. All rights reserved.