Taco Bell® is proud to be based in Irvine, CA and support organizations where our employees live and work. Each year, we provide valuable grants to Orange County, CA organizations that focus on three main objectives:
· Improving the Lives of Teens: Providing youth ages 13-19 with hands-on learning experiences that help inspire high school graduation and success in life.
· Hunger Relief: Supporting local food banks, pantries, and shelters that primarily serve teens, their families, and the community.
· Strengthening Our Community: Supporting public, charitable events and places that enhance the
Orange County, CA community..
2014 Bell Community Grantees
For the 2013 – 2014 grant period, 17 organizations received funding support through the Taco Bell Community Grants program. Congratulations to the following organizations and thank you for continuing to make an impact Orange County:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County
- Boys & Girls Club of Brea - Placentia
- Boys & Girls Club of Garden Grove
- Boys Hope Girls Hope
- Boys Town California
- California Youth Services
- Families Forward
- Girls Inc. of Orange County
- Helping Hands Worldwide
- Integrated Rehabilitation Therapies
- Junior Achievement of Orange County
- Kid Healthy – Cooking Up Change
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Gang Reduction Intervention Program
- Orange County Police Canine Association
- Orangewood Children’s Foundation
- Project Access, Inc.
- Project Tomorrow
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County
- Share Our Selves
- South County Outreach
- Standup for Kids
- THINK Together
- UCP of Orange County
- Working Wardrobes For A New
Frequently Asked Questions
How often can my organization apply for a Bell Community Grant?
Eligible organizations may only receive one grant per calendar year. Organizations must submit their funding requests during the open application cycle. One-off requests that fall outside the normal application and review cycle will not be considered.
What is the general grant size?
We do not have a fixed grant range. Many factors, including the specific program or event and the organization making the request, determine funding amounts.
Before I apply online, how can I get a copy of the application form?
We recommend that you download a copy of the sample application and familiarize yourself before completing the online application. You can find a PDF of the application in the Application Process section on this page.
How do I know you received my proposal?
After you have completed and submitted your online application, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your application.
If I have a technical question when applying or forgot my username/password, who do I contact?
Please reference the "Need Technical Support?" link at the bottom of the application page.
I submitted a technical support request. How soon will I hear from them?
The technical support team will respond to requests within 48 hours.