We listen to our customers and understand that their tastes and needs are evolving. They want great taste and more choices to meet personal dietary preferences. We are excited to take the steps to offer relevant meal options for our customers, and will start by rolling out two new product offerings in test: the Power Protein Menu and our zero-calorie beverages.
We will test the Power Protein Menu and new beverages in Dayton, Ohio starting July 25, 2013.
- The Power Protein Menu contains items offering more than 20 grams of protein and less than 450 calories.
- The Power Protein Burrito includes a double portion of chicken or steak plus romaine lettuce, roasted corn and pepper salsa, pico de gallo made fresh daily, guacamole, reduced fat sour cream, and wrapped up in a flour tortilla, all for $3.59 for chicken and $3.99 for steak.
- The Power Protein Bowl features a bed of crisp romaine lettuce and is topped with a double portion of chicken or steak, plus slow-cooked black beans, roasted corn and pepper salsa, pico de gallo made fresh daily, guacamole and reduced fat sour cream, and is priced at $4.79 for chicken and $5.19 for steak.
- The Power Protein Menu is significant because balanced nutrition drove product creation. This is the first menu item created with our new nutritional guardrails in mind.
Nutritional Information for the Power Protein Menu
Power Protein Menu
- We will also test zero-calorie, non-carbonated beverage options including SoBe Lifewater Yumberry Pomegranate, a vitamin B & E enhanced hydration beverage; and Brisk No Calorie Peach Iced Green Tea, a diet green ice tea with a hint of peach.